I have practiced law for 17 years handling thousands of claims and trying scores of personal injury cases to jury verdict. My primary goal is to get the best result possible for each client.
I grew up in Kosciusko, Mississippi before attending University of Mississippi School of Law. Though, I am still a Mississippi State Bulldog. I am licensed to practice in Mississippi and Georgia, and have focused my practice on Personal Injury law, litigation, and trial work. I have recovered several million dollars for my clients, and will fight hard for all that trust me to bring them just resolutions.
I love to cook. I love spending time with my family. My wife, Wendy Porter Cade rounds me out and is my much better half. My son Thomas inspires me to get better everyday. I was the middle child between two sisters, so my negotiating skills come naturally. I love to travel. I am a little obsessed with trying to grow fig trees. I love the Atlanta Braves and my Mississippi State Bulldogs. If it helps, I can say Georgia Bulldogs when we meet.
I hope that you will trust me to lead you through the unknown.
- Mississippi State University 1999, BS
- University of Mississippi School of Law 2003, JD
- PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATIONS
- Georgia Bar Association
- Mississippi Bar Association
- Georgia Supreme Court Admission
- Northern District of Georgia Admission
- Middle District of Georgia Admission
- Southern District of Mississippi Admission
- Northern District of Mississippi Admission